About Carrie Stec
I absolutely love connecting and building relationships with people, it’s as simple as that! The bottom line, helping people in life has always been my passion and is one of my greatest additions. Enriching others lives greatly enriches my own in so many ways.
After serving the largest portion of my life in marketing, advertising, customer service, and relationship building, it has come natural for me to use my skills and expertise to help people with one of their most important decisions in life; buying and selling of their home
Outside of real estate, I love the outdoors; camping with my family and friends, fishing, watersports, traveling, and all things exploring. A large portion of my free time is spent supporting my daughter with her softball and basketball passion. Although I grew up in beautiful Northern Wisconsin, the Green Bay area has been my home since 1999. I visit my family in Northern Wisconsin often, which has opened the door for me to assist family’s not only in our local area with the buying and selling homes but in Northern Wisconsin as well.
My career and life are about communication and relationship building. It would be my pleasure to use my passion for helping others to become your trusted, proactive Real Estate Advisor.
- Licensed as Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson
- Member of REALTORS Association of Northeast Wisconsin (RANW)
- Wisconsin REALTORS Association® (WRA)
- Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Master of Organizational Leadership and Administration (Concordia-University of Wisconsin)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management (Silver Lake College)
“Customer Satisfaction Built on Trust, Communication, and Results is the Driving Force Behind Everything I Do.”